After a few nights of coughing myself awake and not being able to sleep properly, I finally managed to get enough sleep last night. However I am still feeling very lethargic and slovenly :)
I've been spending time cooking and trying to clean my room but the amount of dust coming from the constructions works nearby is exorbitant and I have since given up on sweeping and moping for the time-being.
I also found out I could create a super cheesy shepherds' pie without the need for a conventional oven last night :) Very pleased with myself and my huge bottle of mushroom parmesan Prego :D
Other than that, my creative juices seem to have taken a short hiatus and I can't seem to make anymore stuff for Christmas. Thankfully, I only have one or two gifts left to make and that they are very small and uncomplicated.
I have been trying to spend more time away from my computer :P Rz got me a Wally book and I decided to get Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix at last haha. I'd read it once on a holiday in Newcastle, but it belonged to little Esther Lie (ok, she's not so little anymore) and I found myself hankering for a re-read. So in-between finding Wally and going through Potter again, I must admit I have not been doing much.
Even as I am writing this, I am missing the UK and wishing it were a cold, clear winter's day outside. Perhaps I shall go grab a steaming mug of meatball stew and curl back up in bed with my books :P
- 30 November 2006 10:34am -
No comments:
Post a Comment